GeoLive Terms and Conditions
This document contains the terms and conditions for use of the GeoLive website. Please read this page before using GeoLive and contact us if you have any trouble with its content, we welcome your input.
- Views and opinions expressed on this website by individuals do not necessarily reflect the views of GeoLive
- Access to parts of this website are restricted to authorized persons. If you believe you have been granted access to any document or file by mistake, please leave the restricted section immediately and contact us as soon as possible. Please also contact us if we have notified you that you are permitted to access a restricted part of the website but are unable to obtain access to it.
- The documents and files hosted on the restricted sections of this website are confidential. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas except to persons authorized to read them. If you believe that you may have been granted access to a document or file by mistake you must not download it, copy it, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the authorized list of users for any restricted area of the website at any time.
- You must not allow any other person to use your password. If you believe someone else knows your password you must change it immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
- If you access the website from a shared PC, during your access to the website you will be responsible for all instructions received by us between the time you pass the security procedure until you exit the website. This includes any input errors or instructions sent by someone other than you whilst you are still logged onto the website.
- GeoLive will not be liable for any loss including but not limited to the following (whether such losses are foreseen, known or otherwise) loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profit, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, any indirect, consequential or exemplary damages.
- GeoLive expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and GeoLive had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and GeoLive had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- GeoLive does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- GeoLive does not warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying GeoLive or third parties in their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of GeoLive and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms should be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of GeoLive or any third party.
- GeoLive may change these terms at any time by posting the changes online and your continued use of the website after such changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.
- These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Canada.